Following your online payment, a receipt and specific listing instructions will be sent to your email.
Our processor will then call to verify the Address of the home or property you are selling and match it to the appropriate document and forms. Please be patient with our caller! Average verification time is about 5 minutes and will occur during normal business hours (EST).
Following address verification, an email containing a link to your docs will be sent to you. The email will come from “Dotloop”, this is our secure E-Signing service provider.
Follow the email link to your documents, all required documents for the specific real estate MLS your property falls under are provided. IMPORTANT: Only use a computer or tablet to fill out and sign docs.
- Limited-Service Agreement (Gives us written permission to list)
- MLS Input Form (Collects all info required, including specific details regarding your property)
- Seller Disclosures (Explains condition and history of your property, not required in all states)
- Lead Based Paint Disclosures (Lead Paint status of property, not required in all states)
- Showing Time Form (How to be contacted for showings, not available in all MLS systems)
Please fill the listing agreement, disclosures, and input forms out to best of your ability. Required info on input forms will be highlighted or asterisked. Missing listing Info can result in delays in Listing your home, please fill out forms as thoroughly as possible! Please include taxes, legal description (can be found online or on tax bill), and any other required fields.
Each account/ signature is attached to an email, please only sign for a single seller. If you would like an additional signature added please contact us or send us an email request.
DOTLOOP DOES NOT AUTOSAVE. Please save your work if you plan to leave your computer for more than 10 minutes. To save on Dotloop, click “I’m done” or “share back” buttons. You will get an email confirmation for every share to confirm. Open link from first Dotloop email to continue forms where you left off.
- Information in the public remarks shall only relate to the attributes, description and condition of the property.
- No contact information is permitted, including names, phone or fax numbers, email addresses or website addresses (including virtual tours and transaction tracking URLs).
- No calling instructions that request or suggest calling the listing agent are permitted.
- No showing instructions are permitted, including references to lockbox, alarm, gate or other security codes, or the vacancy of the property. However, a statement that the property shall be delivered vacant is not a violation.
- No information directed toward real estate agents or brokers, including compensation or bonuses offered to cooperating brokers may be shown in public remarks.
- No other information may be provided that goes beyond the description and condition of the property.
- We will Automatically add your contact info from your order information. For custom remarks, these are the allowable fields.
- Contact information is permitted, including names and phone numbers
- Showing instructions are permitted, including references to lockbox, alarm, gate or other security codes, or the vacancy of the property.
- Information directed toward real estate agents or brokers, including compensation or bonuses offered to cooperating brokers may be shown.